Welcome!

HI! Jessica, Lorena and Eduardo welcome you to this blog! Here you can see all the documents and tasks performed during this semester for the subject "Métodos y Técnicas de Evaluación Educativa". Post a comment if you want to, feel free to do it

domingo, 29 de agosto de 2010

assessment audit

Assessment Audit
For : My grade 1 class

Who are we doing this learning assessment for?
My students and me, the teacher
What do they need the information for?

 my students
• They may feel able to develop autonomy, creativity and initiative.
• They may begin looking for extra information and get an intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
• So they can make sure of the purpose of the class.
• And they can begin to use strategies and skills to acquire the language.
• They can learn with complementary activities as music, readings, and games.
• They can organize a conversational forum to complement their classes.
• They need engage activities to get their interest.

(me) the teacher 
• I know they are beginners, so I have to start teaching the basics, numbers, and alphabet.
• In this way, I can see the progress of my students, and their needs.
• I have to manage my class in a regular rate in order to help both quick -learners and slow-learners.
• So I can complete my plan, I won´t spend time in low-content activities. some facts can be explained via feedback.

What kind of information do they need?
my students
• They need examples to understand the lesson.
• They need reviews, feedback, and reward to their work
• They need to take classes in other environments and with other teachers to be eclectic.
• They need informal assessment outside the classroom.
• They need clear, easy and important information according with their level and age.
• They need rapport, empathy and authenticity to develop a good learning
• They need a constructivist evaluation, so it has to be objective and subjective.
• They need their own assessments, to be reflective in their knowledge.

me, the teacher
• I need to make a brief evaluation to know if they are really beginners, and how do they feel about the subject.
• I need to give extra motivation by presenting real-life situations in which they can apply their knowledge to make them find out the benefits of speaking English.
• Because of the nature of the course, I need to make them figure out that we are covering the topics they need to learn English.
• I need to ask them if they understand what I´m saying, even if they do, I will notice that. If I speak so fast or use difficult words, I am going to talk in an easier way.

Integrants (In alphabetic order):
Méndez Gómez Eduardo
Tapia Alvarado Jessica
Valencia Alvarado Lorena

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario