Welcome!

HI! Jessica, Lorena and Eduardo welcome you to this blog! Here you can see all the documents and tasks performed during this semester for the subject "Métodos y Técnicas de Evaluación Educativa". Post a comment if you want to, feel free to do it

martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

Eduardo´s self-assessment


Eduardo´s self-assessment

Punctuality
Grade
I posted my tasks on time almost always.
2
2 I always posted all the activities on time
1 I posted 50% or less of my activities on time
0 I did not post the activities on time
Team working
Grade
When working in team, I did my best to be useful.
2
2 I always worked in team with a good attitude
1 I sometimes was cooperatively with my team.
0 I did not like working in team.

Individual participation
Grade
I did my comments to my mates being respectful and productive
2
2 I always participated in the discussion board being respectful and giving productive comments to my classmates.
1 sometimes, I was no respectful with my classmates because I did not agree with their comments.
0 I did not participate in the discussion board.
Assignments
Grade
I did my assignments correctly, then sent them on time
2
2 I always was punctual with my assignments and with my comments in the discussion board.
1 sometimes, I could not be punctual with my assignments and with my comments in the discussion board.
0 I never was punctual with my assignments and with my comments in the discussion board.
Reflections and revision
Grade
I checked, improved and  corrected my activities by reflecting about the teacher´s suggestions
2
2 I always reflected about my assignments and comments given by my teacher in the board.
1 Sometimes, I reflected about my assignments and comments given by my teacher in the board.
0 I never reflected about my assignments and comments given by my teacher in the board.

At the end of this course, I can conclude that working on evaluation tools is an important aspect of teachers´ education. Designing, planning and applying an assessment tool helped me to achieve an important goal. I enjoyed the class, then I hope this knowledge I acquired during this semester to be present in the near and farther future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario