Welcome!

HI! Jessica, Lorena and Eduardo welcome you to this blog! Here you can see all the documents and tasks performed during this semester for the subject "Métodos y Técnicas de Evaluación Educativa". Post a comment if you want to, feel free to do it

lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

self assessment

LORENA´S SELF-ASSESSMENT OF THE COURSE

Instructions: elaborate a self-assessment of the whole course in the next scales.

Work in team

Grade

Work in team cooperatively and cordially.

2

2 I always worked in team cooperatively and cordially.

1 I sometimes was cooperatively with my team.

0 I didn´t like to work in team.

Post activities

Grade

Post all the activities on time in the blackboard.

2

2 I always posted all the activities on time in the blackboard.

1 I posted 50% of my activities on time in the blackboard.

0 I couldn´t post the activities on time in the blackboard.

Participation in the discussion board

Grade

Participation in the discussion board been respectful and giving enriches comments to their classmates.

2

2 I always participated in the discussion board being respectful and giving productive comments to my classmates.

1 sometimes, I was no respectful with my classmates because I didn´t agree with their comments.

0 I didn´t participate in the discussion board.

Punctuality in assignments

Grade

Punctuality in the assignments and comments required in the discussion board.

2

2 I always was punctual with my assignments and with my comments in the discussion board.

1 sometimes, I couldn´t be punctual with my assignments and with my comments in the discussion board.

0 I never was punctual with my assignments and with my comments in the discussion board.

Reflection about the feedback

Grade

Reflection about the teacher´s feedback in each activity.

2

2 I always reflected when the teacher gave me feedback about my assignments and comments in the board.

1 Sometimes, I reflect in my teacher´s feedback about my assignments and comments in the board.

0 I never was reflective about the teacher´s feedback about my assignments and comments in the board.

First, I liked having this subject because I felt I learned so much useful information that will be important in my profession. I did an endeavor to have a good grade and productive knowledge, I worked with my team cooperatively and when I had to do individual activities I tried to do the best.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario